For men who seek to live a wonderful life of gentlemanly elegance and adventure.
The Millennial Gentleman Handbook: A Man’s Guide to a Life of Etiquette, Prosperity and Good FortuneBooks
Amazon.com Price: $14.99 (as of 27/03/2022 05:56 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
If you enjoyed Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, Alpha Male Bible by Jack Landry and The Rational Male series by Rollo Tomassi, then you’ll love The Millennial Gentleman Handbook: A Man’s Guide to a Life of Etiquette, Prosperity and Good Fortune.
The Millennial Gentleman Handbook is written for men who seek to live a wonderful life of gentlemanly elegance and adventure. This helpful guide book for men and young teenage boys discusses the purpose of a man’s life, and instructs in a set of eight virtues that should guide a man’s moral choices in life. You will learn a modern useful version of chivalry.
There is a movement of men searching for meaning, trying to make sense of modern culture and society. If you are a young man looking for the ‘Dad advice’ you never received to help guide you, this book provides not only excellent advice in how to become a successful adult male in modern society, but even advice on how to become an excellent father yourself. With essays around everything including fatherhood, building wealth, finding adventure, how to cultivate life-long friendship bonds, and of course, advice for dating and choosing a wife, the The Millennial Gentleman Handbook is a well rounded guidebook for the modern male. This is more than just a relationship book for men; it’s a millennial gentleman lifestyle how to instructional book! If you feel you are directionless and even a’bit immature, this book will help you learn how to become a high value man
This is the gentleman’s self-help guide book to learning the social graces, etiquettes and other useful rules for a life of prosperity, wealth and success. Included are the personal anecdotes of author Carey Martell, self-made businessman and author of the MillennialGentleman.com website. The book is organized with a series of essays providing advice for topics ranging from how to get proper nutrition in your diet, how to exercise and build an athletic physique, how to dress well, and much more.
In this book you’ll find tips for……
- How to Find Your Gentleman Personality Archetype ( such as the Socialite, Entrepreneur. Detective, Scholar, Spy, Adventurer, Southern Gentleman, Quintessential British Gentleman and The Gentleman’s Gentleman)
- The Rules of Gentlemanly Etiquette.
- Understanding Good Nutrition and the Cultivation of Your Physique
- Advice for How to be a Natural Bodybuilder.
- Advice for How to Lose Weight.
- How to Look Physically Attractive as a Man.
- Understand the Types of Attraction.
- Developing Your Physical Attraction as a Man.
- Developing Your Mental Attraction as a Man.
- Develop Your Emotional Attraction as a Man.
- Advice for Grooming and Haircut Styles.
- How to Find Your Fashion Style as a Man.
- How to Dress Stylishly as a Man..
- Building Wealth.
- Using the Pareto Principle
- On Cultivating Your Mind Through Education..
- On Developing Good Relations with Others.
- On Maintaining Good Relations with Your Family.
- On Heroism and Becoming Heroic.
- On Enduring Hardships.
- How to Be a Good Father to Your Children..
- Advice for Selecting a Good Wife.
- How to Avoid Becoming Easily Manipulated by the Media
- Advice for Participating in Drinking Culture as an Adult
If you liked other Best selling books for men, such as The Rational Male series by Rollo Tomassi,12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson, Alpha Male Bible by Jack Landry and Rich Dad Poor Dad series by Robert Kiyosaki, then you should give The Millennial Gentleman Handbook: A Man’s Guide to a Life of Etiquette, Prosperity and Good Fortune a read. This book will make a worthy addition to your personal library.
There are no reviews yet.